Do you shop at Berkeley Bowl? By using pre-purchased Berkeley Bowl Scrip cards (this is like buying a Berkeley Bowl gift card), a full 4% of every purchase goes directly to the Willard PTA, at no added cost to you. Scrip cards come in $100 denominations. Larry Snyder (Willard chess teacher and former Willard parent) will deliver them to your door at your convenience or leave them in the office for pickup if you prefer. What could be easier? Email or call Larry to get started! Larry Snyder, email@example.com, 510-549-1703.
Shop online at Amazon? Go to the Amazon Smile website where 0.5% of your purchases go to Willard. You can find Willard under the name “4080 Willard Middle School PTA, Berkeley, CA”.
Getting sports equipment? At Sports Basement, just say Willard Middle School at the register to receive 10% off your entire purchase, and an additional 10% will go back to Willard. Discount is good at all Sports Basement locations and online every day of the year. They have a store in Berkeley: 2727 Milvia Street (near old Berkeley Bowl). Just sign up for the Basementeer program. Program is free for our school families to sign up, and can be done in-store or online: Just click here!
Sign up for eScrip! eScrip is a hassle-free way for Willard to raise money through every day purchases. You spend money by credit/debit card as you would normally and a percentage of each purchase is sent to Willard. It’s that easy! Just register with eScrip and then just start shopping:
1) Go to http://www.eScrip.com and click where it says “Sign up – it’s free!”
2) Designate Willard Middle School PTA to receive your contributions.
3) Once you’re registered, you can register your grocery club card from a participating merchant and your debit/credit cards. Or, just start shopping at eScrip’s online mall. As long as you start your shopping from the eScrip page, Willard will get money. That’s it!
Use Box Tops to Donate Money to Willard
The Willard PTA is raising money via the Box Tops 4 Education program, where the school earns 10 cents per Box Top collected from many popular brands like General Mills, Nestle, Cheerios, Cascadian Farms, Nature Valley, Paper Mate, Annie’s, Ziploc, and Hefty.
The Box Tops program has transitioned to a digital app that lets users donate to our school by scanning receipts where qualifying products were purchased. Scan and submit to instantly earn money for Willard.
- Download the Box Tops app from your phone.
- Shop as you normally would, then use the app to scan your store receipt within 14 days of purchase.
- The app will identify eligible Box Top products on your receipt and Willard will be credited 10 cents for each qualifying purchase.
- Purchases from Instacart are now eligible!
Physical Box Tops still exist and still earn Willard 10 cents a piece—please keep collecting these. For additional details, visit: https://www.boxtops4education.com. If you have the paper Box Tops on hand, please contact parent volunteer Sara Kashima (firstname.lastname@example.org) and she will include these in the next shipment that will be sent to the Box Tops group in December.