The 3rd Annual WillardGive will take place on Tuesday, March 9th!
Stay tuned for more details coming soon.
What Is WillardGive?
It’s a one-day flash fundraiser to raise money for the Willard PTA through direct giving. All gifts support programs that benefit our Willard students.
Though distance learning has prevented live events happening on campus, students ARE in school and still need your support to fund programs like:
- Supplies—During distance learning our students received science kits, readers and more. The PTA has funds available now to address pressing needs from technology to supplies as they arise.
- $300 stipend each for 45 teachers and staff to spend on their students
- Growing Leaders, our AMAZING cooking and gardening program. Growing Leaders is currently donating food grown on campus to local food banks.
- School-wide virtual events like the Black Excellence Day and 8th Grade Graduation Festivities
- Virtual Staff Appreciation (Willard PTA will deliver lunches to all staff as they gather remotely)
How Do I Give?
Use the Donate button on this page to make a gift by credit card. You can also choose recurring payments. No donation is too small (or too big!). All donations are tax-deductible. Willard PTA’s Tax ID number is 94-6174782.
When Do I Give?
WillardGive will be on Tuesday, March 9th, stay tuned for reminders! (Of course, you are welcome to make a gift to the Willard Fund any day you choose!)
For more information, contact email@example.com.